Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am so excited....I had a visit from my brother Steven and his wife Gail this week.....i haven't seen him for nearly 6yrs....It was SO good to see them.....it was like no time had passed......the only change was his grey hair or lack of.......we spent four days catching up on just about anything and everything....and then they tell us they are coming back up at Christmas time.....and with them they will be bringing my nephew and his daughter.....little Summer.....she is two now and from the way talk about her, she is just beautiful.....
So all this sitting around for the past few days has really got the creative juices flowing.....mind you i have now been given a new subjuect to scrapbook.....you guesed it.....Summer......and much to my delight......you got...girly pages.....
Have a great week ahead.....

No comments: