Friday, June 05, 2009

Night In with the girls....
OMG don't we just love taking photos.....well we thought it was about time....every week or so, the girls and I get together and catch up.....Krissy and I decided it was time to crash Nic's house and of course Krissy's camera is never far away.....we were meant to get some stampin done, but as usual we got very little done.....maybe next time.......
As you all know, boy layouts are not my strong point but i thought it was about time i shared some layouts with you.....The first was for out "Kits", the second was for out Cricut Class and I just had to throw in a girly one.....we are just waiting on few items and this will be available again as a kit.

They are all nice and easy, which is really good when you have scrappers block.....We are going away for the long week-end, and being the night owl that i am.....you got it......I'm taking some scrappin stuff with me......so fingers crossed that the nice sea breeze and ocean views gets my creative juices flowing again.....have a great week-end .......xxx

1 comment:

Krissy Christie said...

LOL my camera is ALWAYS with me lovey!!lol

Awesome LO's as always :D

Hope you have a fab weekend!!

Krissy xx