Friday, July 10, 2009

I thought it was about time i posted a layout.....Here is one i did for this weeks Design Studio...

Every 3 weeks during the V8 Cars season Glenn and I have what we call a "Lazy" week-end...It's the one week-end a month that we spend doing absolutely nothing....and will any luck it will rain so we don't feel guilty about lounging around in our pj's, falling asleep on the lounge during the race...and I'm my case....waking up just as the race is on the last lap......But it's our time together and we look forward to it.....but i have so much creative juice in my head at the moment....i have two scrapbook workshops to plan for as well as a card making one..... So not falling asleep watching the race for me this week-end.......I'm really keen to see how much i can get done.....
Have a great week-end guys and go Lowndes.....

No comments: