Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I cant believe how long it's been since my last post. The shop has been keeping me busy as usual. The girls are keeping the "mum's taxi" service very busy. Ooohhh too be a teenager again. On second thoughts maybe not. My baby girl is growing up so fast. yeah i know, she is 13 and taller than me, I know that isn't hard. Being 5" short is a real joke with the girls now, they introduce me to their friends then add "isn't she short", they say I'm cute because of how short i am. I will have to show you all a photo of the girls and I so you know what i mean. I will get back to you on that one. But in the mean time, here is a layout I'd like to share.

I hope your all enjoying the school holidays. Week one is always the easiest. I dread week two when the kids get so bored that you and they cant wait to go back to school. Fingers crossed that the weather is as beautiful as today for the next 2 weeks.

Take care

Jody

xxxxxx

PS. Don't forget to pop over to Created By You blog and vote for your favorite layout in our latest online competition.

No comments: