Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey everyone, I thought it was about time I shared another layout with you. This layout was in this months Scrapbooking memories. OhOhOh i have a new addiction. Cards, well i have been doing cards now for a while but i have really got the bug at the moment. I have not long been introduced to stamping....my god is it addictive..almost as bad as scrapbooking. No guese as to what stock i will be adding to the shop now.
I finally got up enough courage this year to enter the Scrapbook Masters...I decided at 8pm on the Sunday night before the competition closed....and had to have all 4 designs finished within 36hr, in order to make sure my entry got to them in time cause we all know that Express Post means 2 days overnight.. All was going well, entries all finished and done, all saved to disc ready to go, I even decided to save a disc for me, while doing so i got interupted and didnt add a layout to my disc. Can anybody tell where im headed with this yet... Well you got it, i sent the wrong disc. I was so please with my entries and was going over the disc when i noticed what i had done. I can't beleive it....how stupid am i.....Well there is always next year.
Well guys, I've got the flu at the moment and my 5 mins of feeling normal is just about over. Have a great week-end.
Jody

No comments: