Monday, August 10, 2009

So much has happened over the past few weeks, that i don't know where to start....
My youngest daughter got her first job this week....lets just say that I'm finding this one a little hard to deal with. Even though she can rest her chin on the top of my head, you just never want the little(youngest) ones to grow up....mind you we took her shopping today and she was still happy to spend my money and not hers......

How good is this sunshine....I have the joy of celebrating my 18th wedding anniversary next week. And i must say that it's with the most wonderful and sexiest man i know.....were heading of for a few days away this week-end....I sooo cant wait........i have two little social butterflies, so poor Nana is going to have her hands full running the girls to work and then to gatherings....i dare say that mum will need a few days off after we get back.......

I have a little sweet talking to do with Glenn....my camera is broken.....fingers crosses i get get another one very very soon....i have so much i want to share......

Well its time for me to do some work or shall i say creating....
Have a great week

No comments: