Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have had the best week-end. Glenn and I spent the week-end down the coast for our wedding anniversary. You might think it's strange that I took my scrapbooking gear with me but we both took something that we enjoy. Glenn's was his fishing rod and mine was my scrap trolley....and I think I can finally say that I'm getting my "mo-jo" back.
We wanted to relax and do nothing while we were away and thats what we did....apart from the shopping, walking along the beach from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise and then thinking "holly crap- now we have to walk back" and to top the week-end off we had our anniversary dinner at "Valentinos". If you like a good Italian meal and your down that way, then you just have to stop in for a meal....It just has to be my favorite resaurant of all time.....
Being the night owl that i am, here is a sneak peak at what i got started. Now that im home i will finish it of....this layout has got me so excited about scrapbooking again..


I've been playing again....It's so nice to be able to do things for me and not for work....Here is one of the cards i did at the retreat.

Share more with you soon. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Krissy Christie said...

Im so glad you had an awesome weekend lovey!!Woohoo for the mojo's return :DCant wait to see the whole thing!

Krissy xx