Monday, November 03, 2008

How good is Pink's new album....I've only been a fan for the past few years & I saw her last time she came and it was a great show, I couldn't believe how quick her tickets sold out for her Brisbane shows, well fingers crossed she puts on a few more otherwise were heading down to Melbourne for the week-end next year.... actually the more i think about that the more i like the idea, we have always wanted to take the girls to Melbourne....mmmm now that has me thinking......

Well this isn't going to well so far. I thought it would be easier to load the pics first, but as you can see my computer skills are going well.
I have a few ladies asking to have a look at my brag book that i taught at the workshop a couple of weeks ago, well here it is... this time i created something close to my heart, my darling husband and my girls. Maybe that's why i enjoyed and found it so easy to put together. sorry i could post all the pages but this should give you a good idea...they have been very popular and are a great gift idea for Christmas.
I feel like i have so many layout to catch you all up on, so with any luck i will share them with you soon....


In the mean time, for those having a punt on the big race....Good Luck....and for those who like myself will probably run out of time because I'm to busy at work (or Scrappin cause I'm behind in my class layouts) to go and put bet on....have a great week....

Till next time, take care....xxx

No comments: