Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just wanted to share this OTP with you all. Julie from A2Z Scraplets gave me a clock kit and asked me to work my magic. At first I was a little unsure, but once I got started I couldn't put it down. I must say one thing "I am so over fringing circles".
I have given myself the challenge to look outside the square. So this is what I have been doing. I am used to working with "pretty" so when I venture away from that it's a little strange. One thing I have been challenged with over the past few weeks is Vintage. It really isn't me but my god, once you get into the swing of things, it can be very addictive.

I'm a little sad this week. Why, because my eldest daughter finishes school this week and will venture onto Beauty College next year. Were ok with her leaving school in grade 10. If anybody knows her you will know why. She is the type of girl who will really thrive when doing something she really wants to do. She did work experience for two weeks in a beauty school earlier this year, and lets just say she was a different person every afternoon when she got home. She wouldn't shut up, and i say that in a nice way. She was always so excited when she got home and she would sit down with dad and I and go thru every detail of her day and what she learnt and what she was going to do the next day. That's when we knew where she was heading.
Oh and one other thing.....If you live in my local area, you might want to stay of the road from the 6th of December.......she gets her learners permit....hahaha....why do they have to grow up so fast. Why cant they stay in little forever......nah let me re-think that last thought....
Have a great week everybody

No comments: