Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scrapbook Memories-May

WOW my first layout in print. It seems like it took forever. I submitted this layout way back in September last year. For all of you who have been wanting to submit but are to shy to, go on just do it. I got knock back after knock back, but you just need to keep at it. I still get knock backs but maybe what i am submitting is just not what there looking for in the current issue they are working on... I see some of what i think are the most beautifull layouts at work and yet the owners tell me they got knocked back...
We all have our own style and as long as you are happy with the end result that's all that matters. Hey maybe i should start a magazine for us scrappers who get rejected all the time....hahaha.
Well this is my style. I hope you like it

I hope you all have a great week.

Take care

1 comment:

Sharon S said...

Hi Jody-Lee. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. The best thing though is now I've found your blog and i'll be back again soon to have a good look around.
Your scrapping is stunning and I look forward to seeing more.
Congratulations on the publication. The layout is gorgeous and so detailed.
See you around.
Sharon