Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello everybody

I can't believe how fast these past few weeks have gone. I really didn't think it had been that long since my last post. Things have been really busy at work and by the time i get home and do all the family duties they girls have well and truly planted themselves at the computer table and i have to fight the girls all night for it and when i do get on all i get is "mum how long will you be".
Thank god for laptops. I'm really enjoying the teenage years........yer we have our ups and downs but in general the girls are a lot of fun at the moment and they still like to hang with us every now and then. As usual they have a better social life than we do.

I hope everybody had a great Easter. We spent time at home this year. We had planned a trip to Newcastle to see my sister and her family but somehow work had other plans. I did manage to get some me time at my table, which was great. I love it when i can put my head down and the ideas just keep on flowing. Isn't it funny that it only ever last for a short time before you get scrappers block again.

As you can see, i am still under the influence of Carol and Joanne with this layout. You just have to try 3D work. It's very addictive as are cards once you get a few under your belt.

"Happy Birthday"

This card was done using the Cricut Machine. (Wording and Flowers)

"Best Wishes"

I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: