Sunday, February 25, 2007

I know Feburary is a short month but is it just me or has this month just gone by so fast. It's been a busy month at work and home but I have managed to get some layouts done.

I am a fan of Coral Janson, who is the 3D Queen of scrapbooking and my sister-in-law who also does great 3D work and even though paper tole has been around forever with cardmaking, Carol just makes it look stunning when it is incorporated in Scrapbooking. Both Carol and Joanne makes it look so easy that i decided to give it a go. This was my first attempt at 3D Scrapbooking and i must say " I am Hooked". I hope you all like it. Even Glenn like this page that much that we put it in a black shodow box and it will soon have a place on a wall.

I hope to start another 3D page this week se with any luck i will have another to share soon. On to other news. If you didnt know it already, i am a huge fan of the Biggest Loser-"go BLUE team' I'm back of to bootcamp in March. I must say that I did enjoy having the month off, but its amazing how quick your fitness level drops even after you promise yourself you will go to the gym more to make up for not doing BC. I sometimes think i just exercise so i dont feel so bad about all the wrong food I eat. I am a real sweet tooth. If anybody knows a way around this please let me know.

I hope you all have a great week.

P.s I'm going to be an Aunty again....My sister is 10wks along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jody-Lee you have done a fabulous job of 3D work, I have these papers in a layout going into SM, they are gorgeous, and you have done a gorgeous job.