Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My saying of the week.
"It's easy helping them grow up, but it's even harder watching them grow up"
Our youngest daughter Ashleigh turned 14 today, and as usual she was spoilt rotten...one of her presents was a new camera....Both the girls take the best photo's and know that good or bad i will scrap it.....so you can just imagine how many photos I have to play with....Ashleigh has taken this photo herself all i can say is "bring on the photo's".....
Looking at this photo also makes me take a step back and look at my girls, I'm so proud of both of them....Don't get me wrong, I am far from having perfect children, my god they are teenagers after all.....and no angels....but like any parent still so proud.....

1 comment:

Krissy Christie said...

OMG that photo of Ashleigh is gorgeous!!Beautiful girl she is :)

Hope she had an awesome birthday :)

Krissy xx