Thursday, March 19, 2009

OMG...I am feeling so sorry for myself today.....you see i had my first PT session yesterday and boy can i feel it today....i feel like i am walking around with 20kgs on each leg....as you all know i am a huge fan of the gym, but i normally stick to the group fitness classes....

Well as i do before every birthday, i start to think just because I'm getting older, it doesn't mean i have to slow down.....i mean I've been going thru this every since i turned 30....well as another one draws closer i thought i would prove that your never to old....so i booked in for a Personal Training session with Jodie at Fitness n Motion.....(my favorite hang out)...Now i chose Jodie because i know she likes to put a little boxing in the mix....well i walked away from my PT feeling on top of the world...i was so impressed with Jodie and my workout that i booked in for another.....so really i have nobody to blame but myself, but yes it is feel sorry for myself day....mind you I'm still going to class tonight......
Anyway enough of my self pity......I have been busy creating yet again and i thought it was about time i shared some ideas...I haven't done any 3D for a while so here is one i prepared earlier...this is the You & Me kit.....Oh and this just has to be my fav photo of my girls at the moment....and the most recent....now the girls are getting older they are slowing down with the amount of time the spend in front of the camera......Teish starts her Make-up section of her course soon and i just know she will love the camera then......

And as we can see, I am back to doing "girly" once again..... I really enjoyed doing this layout of Ashleigh....I always do teish and ash always gets left out....well not anymore.....she had been taking some beautiful photos of herself...and i have finally got around to getting them printed....so yes this one i really enjoyed doing.....

I thought it was about time i stepped out of my square and stopped working on white.......so with this one, I went for Black instead.....now this was a first for me......but i was so pleased with the way it turned out....

Have a great week-end guys, I'm off to my first PMS night at Vick's so i cant wait to see what great cards we create....chat soon xxx

No comments: