Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Isn't it funny how you either love or hate the cold weather...normally i would say that i love it but at the moment my family does not....I shouldnt laugh but everybody in my family have all had the flu that is going around but me.....and to top it off...they have had it twice in the past 6wks...they all blame me saying that i must be the carrier....."sharing is caring" is what i always say.....
Well apart from looking after my sick children and husband, i have been busy with the shop as well as been busy helping a friend out with a special project for her work....I will share more about that in a few weeks when the project is finished....I have also been lucky enough to get some scrapbooking done. I have so many layouts to share with you all. Here are just a few.

Well it looks like I'm only going to be able to show you one layout as my computer doesnt want to play nice tonight. I will try and share some more with you tomorrow..

So until then, have a good one.

xxx

No comments: