Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tonight I had the realization of my baby girl growing up slap me in the face... Ashleigh had her year 7 Graduation. I was so proud of her, but what topped the night for me was how beautiful she was all dressed up...I know as parents we are all biast, but hey were aloud to be....



I cant wait to scrapbook these photos, and as usual i took to many....or should i say as a scrapbooker that i probably didn't take enough....

Speaking of scrapbooking i have been busy at work with mum still in hospital, but i am happy to say she should be home for Christmas. To look at her you would never know she had a stroke, and she is walking really well now....as busy as i have been i have still managed to get some scrapbooking done...my favorite at the moment is a desk calender that i have done for next year. I have 3 big birthdays in our house next year...13th - 16th - and a 40th so that will explain the photos to go with every month... I have also done a clock that i will share just as soon as i find the right verse to go on it...I'm just loving off the page work at the moment, especially this time of year.

I hope you all have a great week and for those of you who are like me and still have a little Christmas shopping to do, good luck with those crowds, finding a parking space, waiting in those long lines at the check outs....so tell me again why i aways leave things to the last minute...

Take care

1 comment:

Shelly said...

OMG Jody-Ashleigh looked stunning!!!! I bet you were sooo proud too, and you oughta be, you are a fab mum! I can't wait to scrap with you in the new year-I love your work, I think I am nearly your number one fan!!!Thanks for being such a gorgeous friend, and wonderful teacher:)