Thursday, November 01, 2007

My darling daughters have had better social life than we do at the moment and really both Glenn and I have been feeling like a taxi service, but I have been told that goes with the territory when your a raising two teenage girls or really just teenagers in general...

Why is it that the closer to the end of the year I get, the busier we get..... As much as i love to scrapbook I also like to dabble in a little basic card making as well..... To get me going again, I came across a couple of cards that I did for classes last year....they are so much fun once you get started.....
I will have a few more to share with you over the coming weeks, but be warned, I am a huge fan of Christmas and probably the biggest kid in the house, I had been known for going a little overboard when my girls were little, but hey that was half the fun. I cant wait to really get into the spirit of Christmas..



Have a great week.


Jody

1 comment:

Peta Boardman said...

Love your work Jody-lee, Love that chrissy card..