Tuesday, November 07, 2006


I'm still in the wedding mood. It was the most romantic wedding I have been too in a long time. There wasn't a dry eye in the chapel. (Including the Bride and Groom) The Chapel overlooked the ocean and with the sounds of the waves , the soft breeze, it all made for a beautiful setting.
Everything about the day was just so prefect.

I know holidays are for relaxing and spending time with the family, which i did. But i couldn't help myself. Here are the pages I got done on holidays.

Now the holidays are over, it's back to normal life and time to loose the extra few kilo's that spending time with good company and fine food has put on.

I started Bootcamp (fitness program), this week so fingers crossed i will be a new person in 4weeks. I have taken a before photo and cant wait to see the after shot. Will keep you posted.

Well i hope you all had better luck than i did with the Melbourne Cup. Hands up for a public holiday in Qld.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts Jody, I especially love the Beauty layout, absolutely gorgeous.

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Jody
I am in for a public holiday on cup day...Your layouts are just beautiful I really like your wedding layout.
Have a great day
Joanne